Saturday, August 21, 2010

welcome!

welcome to my new beauty blog! my name is tara, and my biggest hobby is makeup and all things beauty related. i've been sharing my tips, tricks, and knowledge with my friends for years, and am ready to bring everything to a wider audience.

since entering the "real world," i've been experiencing a blogging slump. in order to get myself back into a posting routine, i'm launching this blog to not only keep and hold my interest, but yours as well.

i have a lot of fun things planned out for this blog, and am hoping the word will spread quickly! i plan to start off with a bang - an awesome giveaway that will be announced shortly.

again, thanks for stopping by! i'm still working out the design and template of this space, so bear with me as it undergoes some major construction.
please spread the word about my blog!


No comments: